Mel B. Confirms Spice Girls Tour

Mel B. Confirms Spice Girls Tour 

Posted: 2:27 pm Tuesday, March 13th, 2018

By mjonbli

spAll this back & forth with the Spice Girls going on tour! They are, then they aren’t, then they are with out Victoria… What the hell is the deal!? Mel B. aka Scary Spice is giving us some confirmation on the very important subject- Finally! While attending the America’s Got Talent red carpet kickoff in Pasadena on Monday, Mel opened up about reuniting with the Spice Girls, & how much has changed between the bandmatese after so much time has passed.   “We are friends at the end of the day. We have tea and hangout and we talk about stuff. We are all parents now and for us five to be able to say that we can sell out arenas and concerts, that is a good feeling,” Mel B, 42, told and other reporters at the event. “My 19-year-old calls me vintage and I don’t know if that is cool or not but I will take it as cool.”  Rumors have been swirling for months that the ladies were going to be hitting the road for the first time since 2008.  Then Victoria Beckham went & told Vogue last month that the girls are “not going on tour.” So we were very confused. But Mel B confirmed “Well it is already confirmed, we are all signed to Simon Fuller. All five of us.” As far as what’s changed since they were spreading girl power all around the world, “We are still the same, still exactly the same. Victoria turned up in black, I turned up in leopard print, my coat. Geri had her red hair going on and Mel C, actually Mel C was very lady like which was quite funny,” Mel B recalled of the meeting. “Baby still had a blue little coat on, we were all kind of the same. We styled ourselves and we still kind of do.” As for if they will be less rowdy on the road this time, though? She joked: “Well, I am single and they are not.”

0 comments